Won an award and I am nominated for two. I really do NOT know what to say. I have never won anything in my life, much less be nominated for anything worthwhile. My friend Jules, over at http://musingsfromaworkaholic.com/ nominated me. I love my friend Julie. She gives me a ton ( pardon the pun) of inspiration to try and lose weight and be healthy in my life, and while at this time I scoff at it, maybe after my first heart attack I will pay attention.
Now, to accept these nominations I am supposed to answer a few questions about me and my blogging experience.
- Why did you start your blog?- I am a copycat. My friend Jules had one and it looked fun.
- What is your favorite movie – ever?- “Henry V” with Kenneth Branagh—Hands down. I love KB…He’s the SHIT
- Do you get tired of blogging?- No, I find it endlessly fascinating…plus, I can cuss. My fucking ass off.
- Where do you want your blog to take you to?- past all my problems and to a happy place
- What type of blogs do you find interesting?- funny blogs. Wil Wheaton has a funny blog. He’s geeky.
- What is your favorite song TODAY?- Probably “Ends of the Earth” by Lord Huron and I seem endlessly fascinated with “Glory and Gore” by Lorde. I must have heard it a thousand times. It is truly fantastic to listen to it while cleaning the house. I am sure Lorde wrote it just for me to make my vacuuming easier.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Probably some place in Europe. Calmer way of life and the people are friendly. The food is better
- What is your favorite creative outlet?- I paint. I love to paint and I just started back after a self-induced 30 year absence. I also like to create things out of junk.
- Least favorite part of your day?- When I can’t sleep at night. I have insomnia and it kills me. EVERY.DAMN. NIGHT. It is so exhausting.
- What is your favorite article of clothing? Pretty sure it does not classify as clothing, but when my granny died, I found a medal in and amongst her things. It is an award for spelling that my grandfather won in 1915. Next year it turns 100. I need to write a blog about that thing because it has an amazing history. Better history than I do.
So those are my questions and those are my answer and now I am supposed to nominate someone for an award. The only one I could nominate is Jules, who inspires me.